Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fighting the Post-Con Funk

So far this week as been dedicated to getting back to my real job and working to get over this post-con funk that has slowly creeped in and taken over my feelings about this past weekend.  I promise a full wrap up report on HeroesCon 2012 will be on its way after the weekend.  

While Seth's only task this weekend will be resting and taking care of his wrist that is currently in a brace due to de Quervain's tenosynovitis, I will beating down this funk with a girls' weekend that includes a viewing of Magic Mike on Saturday and a Drag Queen brunch on Sunday.  I sincerely hope that "It's Raining Men" is featured in both.  If strippers and queens aren't your thing, then let me direct you to some lovely con reports and my con photos to amuse yourself until my report appears on Monday.  

HeroesCon What-not, Links, and Etc.: 
In the meantime, I've been reading the awesome comics that I was able to pick up in the small amount of time I was able to shop this year.  I've also found a way to make carrying legal stuff around much more fun thanks to an adorable tote bag from Stephanie Buscema.  I hope she makes a new one each year as I expect mine will get a lot of us.  

To borrow from Jason Latour, "More soon..."

No comments:

Post a Comment